Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I get a complaint taken seriously?

I made a complaint some weeks ago about an account issue and it has made zero progress in this time. The problem I am getting is that when I log in to my online account it tells me that I can upgrade. When I click on the button to proceed I'm redirec...

Vodafone not taking money/ruining my credit score

Hello,my name is Tiphaine and I really hope you can help me. I realised at the start of March that Vodafone have not been taking money from me since October, however I never cancelled my direct debit. I was never notified either via email, text or an...

Both numbers being used after port

I've recently swapped to vodafone on a new phone from giffgaff and have brought my number with me Old giffgaff number I want to keep lets call (111)New number assigned my vodafone I want to lose lets cal (123)I used a pac code and got the text saying...

TomAW_ by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

CPI Increase

Would be intrigued to know where the 1.4% rise came from in your email as according to ONS as at Feb 2021 it is 0.7% and the March 2021 figures aren't out yet!  Also are you using RPI as per your email or CPI as there is a subtle difference, although...

JM1955 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! CPI

Hello, just a quick question, I’m looking to take out a sim only plan, if I did this today would I still be subject to this years CPI? Or would it now be in 2022?if it’s this year what date could I wait to join to miss this years?  thanks 

a_ukboy by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

£550 Vodafone bill, need advice

Hi UKPF!So as the title suggests, my sister has just been hit with a £550 vodafone mobile phone bill. She started a 2 year contract 4 months ago, and for the first 3 mVidMateonths, as a perk, she received unlimited data usage. However, this month the...

Incoming calls issues_porting not complete

Hi Team,  Recently I brought a number to Vodafone and I discovered that some numbers cannot call me, the message is that the number is 'unrecognisable'.. This is unacceptable as this is a business number and each call may means a lot of loss from the...

EWG by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Please help - Default on credit file

Dear Forum and Vodafone, please can you help! While in the process of applying for a mortgage, today I have discovered that I had an unpaid bill the month after finishing my contract with Vodafone which has seriously affected my credit rating. I was ...