Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not receiced a text message for 8 days

Hello. I'm 86 and need some advice please. I was on payg but then got a call telling me for £7.99 a month I could have a contract. This was on the 26th march. Since then I haven't been able to receive a text message. I have spent 6 days being fobbed ...

Missed call alerts

I’m confused.  When I go into mailbox settings menu.  There are several options for text messages alerts when a caller doesn’t leave a voicemail.  The thing I don’t understand is what is the difference between options 2 and 5.  2 is for text message ...

ASASHAW3 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call waiting won't turn off / disable

Hi teamI am unable to permanently disable call waiting. Every time I try, I find it has reactivated the following day.A few quick points:By call waiting, I mean the phone alerts me to an incoming call, when I'm already in a callWhat I want to happen ...

stooch by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Text about another person's bill

Hi, I got a text earlier about another persons bill - I know it is the correct Vodafone number as it is the same one I got told about my bills from.

void345 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to stop voicemail calling me

Everytime someone leaves me a message my voicemail calls me. I want it turned off but mailbox settings doesn’t give me that option. I’ve managed to stop the text message alert by disabling slam down notifications but the calls keep coming and there a...

Resolved! Roaming Allowance on Plans with 5x Data

I started my plan back in November during one of the 5x data allowance offers was active.  When I look at the details of my plan in my account is shows that it is a Red 20GB plan with a recurring extra of 80GB additional data.  The plan was never adv...

rhino7 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract plan detail on bill

Hii took an addition line as an existing customer . It was the existing contract red 15 gb plan.  This was discounted to £8 and had an additional 10gb of datamy account just shows 5gb of data (price is correct at £8) and calls it Red 5gbis this corre...

'International Saver' Minutes Extra - Usage over a month?

Hi all..  I'm hoping to understand how this addon works.. If I activate say the 'Saver 100' slider in my VF App, do I get the 100 minutes for 30 days from that time to use them? I'm a little confused as in the T&Cs there's someting about using them c...

Rye1 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit File Support

I most recently contacted the Vodafone team on March 18, 2021 to discuss the account related to my daughter’s telephone #. I was the named account holder, prior to May 2020 when we closed the account. My daughter later opened a new contract (retainin...

YOUNGMML by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks