main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Vodafone Live Chat never works!

2: Seeker

I have tried and tried to connect to the live chat, at least 3 times a day (at different times) for the last week and have been given the exact same message every time; "All agents are busy." And that I'll be added to the queue as soon as there's availability. After waiting a good while the chat just changes to 'busy', and I've never been connected. I am unable to call as my service has been restricted, meaning live chat is the only way I can get in touch. It's ridiculous and a waste of my time! Terrible service.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

@Falky1996 -It’s not good to hear you’re unable to get in touch with our Live Chat team. We’re really busy at the moment and I’m sorry for any inconvenience it’s causing.

I hope everything’s resolved now and your phone’s working again. If you still need help, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I get the same thing on my phone when I am at home.  I can never connect to an online agent.  Probably because our Broadband is so bad !!!!

View more options
Administrator

@JLT2903 What's the reason you're trying to access our Live Chat? If there's something we can help with, please do let us know 🙂 

View more options