cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone porting not worked, without number for 2 weeks. Compensation?

stairs78
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I ported 2 numbers across from O2 on the 1st Nov, phone A worked fine, phone B had no data. 72 hours into the '24 hour fix' Vodafone (by their own admission) turned phone A off the network leaving the business with no working phones. Despite being promised at every turn this would be fixed (always within the next 24 hours) its now been 14 days without phone A. This is our business number and has been for over 18 years. We are losing money and no one seems to have an answer. I want to sue for compensation. Does anyone have any experience of this please before I get my solicitor involved.

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @stairs78, I'm really sorry to see there's been a mix up with your port in request and this has left you without a working service for your business number. I'm sure we'll be able to get this back up and running for you and we'll also raise a complaint regarding any errors made that have caused the service to be cancelled/suspended. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please reach out to us via our social channels and one of our dedicated team will pick this up for you.