Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

port problem

Hi.  I've had my 3 number ported to Vodafone today.  I can make calls, but I cannot receive them.  Also I cannot receive text messages.  What can I do?

Mis sold new contract iPhone XR

Late January I was called by a Vodafone employee about a free upgrade to my current phone. Which I was very happy about, the salesman said it was rewarded to me for being a good customer for over 8 years. I thought, that’s great! I left it for a few ...

How can I get a refund paid?

On 21st January 2019 the ombudsman reached the decision that Vodafone needed to pay me a refund of £500.36 due to overcharging. Vodafone and I agreed to this. I have still not received this payment.I phoned on 21st February 2019 to ask about the paym...

Help with refund

My direct debit failed for my recent bill so i paid it manually on the 14th March. (£37) Then the 19th March the direct debit came out (£37). So i've paid twice.​I contacted vodafone and they seen i paid twice and was told ill be refunded £37. But I ...

Keep My Number

Hello, I wanted to know if I change/keep my number that my contract will transfer with this number? I’m looking to transfer an old (but live) contract to family member. 

DEADLOCK team

How do I get in contact with the deadlock team directly? having no luck with customer relations

Can anyone help with Sky Sports Mobile TV App???

To summarise; I had the Sky Sports Mobile TV App (as part of my Red Entertainment package SIMO) and it worked fine. After a few days I upgraded my phone, which is where the problems begin. There was nowhere on the app that I could find to remove my o...