Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

No final bill

Hi I have cancelled my phone contract 5 weeks ago and haven’t had a sorry your leaving letter or a final bill. Could someone get in contact with me to confirm when and how much you are going to take? 

Free Huawei gt watch

I upgraded to the huawei mate pro 20 at the start of the month and got a great deal  To make it even better I got a text from Vodafone yesterday letting me know I can claim my free watch worth £179, tried to claim but was told I wasn't eligible becau...

martyb32 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Annoying issue

Hello, first of all I'm not sure that this is the place to post this problem, but I can't find anything else.So I have the following problem. I ordered yesterday a Samsung S10+ with a pay monthly contract. I received the message that my order is read...

adrian-c by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Zinc debt

I was a Vodafone customer for mobile and fibre.I was out of my monthly contract and just paying for calls on sim onlyWe moved house and moved fibre. On day of move house turned out fibre install was not going ahead. On call Vodafone we cancelled and ...

Re: VodafoneRe: Problems with streaming live tv

I was going to sue VF for money extortion. They tretened me to damage my credit score and employ bailiff. I refused to pay for services they weren't delivering.  I went through all legal process and got CCJ. Police wasn't interested in logging Crime ...

Extending upgrade collection

I've ordered an upgrade and it said it would take 1-2 weeks. The upgrade has arrived after a week but now I'm unable to pick it up as I'm away for the next week and a half. Is there a way for the vodafone shop the upgrade has been delivered to to be ...

Armand93 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Wifi Calling on Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL

Now that Vodafone is selling the Pixel phones, should we expect Wifi Calling to become available on the Pixel 3 and 3XL? And, for the avoidance of doubt, would this apply to Pixel phones bought elsewhere as well as those bought from Vodafone directly...

bhavshah by 2: Seeker
  • 48 replies
  • 0 thanks

What is your credit search criteria!!!

To my suprise never been rejected any credit in 25 years. Have an outstnding crecit scoring and history with all crdit agencies, My income is regular and way above the avergae earning in the UK yet Vodafone denied me access to sim only contract for b...