Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 pro max 1tb delayed

Jared-ains
4: Newbie

Hello guys 

So I I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 1tb silver on the 23rd of October, I have been tracking it on the Vodafone order tracker it's gone from 6 to 7 weeks to then 3 to 4 weeks, then 1 to 2 weeks and today it updated me saying it will be delivered on the 22nd of November. My question is how accurate is this order tracker? Or does it give everyone the same answer for the same date we ordered? What I mean is, is there someone in Vodafone who checks the stock then updates it manually or is it automated? The real question is will I actually get my phone on the 22nd of November?! I have waited ages now signed the credit agreement on the 23rd of October. My phone is broken so I am in desperate need for this phone. Anyone else ordered their iPhone 13 pro max 1tb around the 23rd of October and have received theirs? Or if not what date is the estimated delivery for you guys ? Many thanks for any answers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jared-ains - once the online tracker updates with an expected delivery date, it's usually very accurate. 

The day before delivery you'll get an email from DPD to let you know they'll be delivering your phone the following day - then in the morning on the day of delivery they'll email you an estimated hour slot. If you have the DPD app you'll also be able to track it on there and manage your delivery 🙂

View solution in original position

72 REPLIES 72

I ordered an iPhone 13 pro max on the 10th November and was told it would be maximum 1 week for delivery.. clearly that was a lie lol.

On the 24th, my order tracking was updated to "order confirmed" instead of "order confirmed - back order" and I, naturally, got a little excited. When nothing happened after that, I called on Friday 26th and was told that there's a 1-2 working day delay so I should have it that same day or Monday, but the order has been stuck in the warehouse, awaiting DPD collection since the 24th.

That didn't happen, so I called again this morning and was told that the order is still stuck in the warehouse, but they've contacted the warehouse manager to push the order through and I should receive a notification within the next 48hrs regarding my order status.

Their systems are clearly in shambles and it's annoying that we should have to chase them to get any sort of feasible update.

I doubt that I'll actually receive my order this week, maybe not even next.

Considering just leaving Vodafone now; there's always an issue with them every year. 

I ordered my phone on the 24th of October and I spoke to a manger on the 19th and the 26th who told me the phone was due to delivered however there was an issue with DPD. Yesterday on the 29th I called the upgrades team and was told I had to cancel my order because there was a mistake at Vodafone warehouse and my order details were misplaced. I am appalled by the service I have received by Vodafone and I cannot believe I was given inaccurate information by people who claim to be in management position. I now have to reorder and join the queue again. I will be seeking compensation 

@Rochl did you cancel and re-order? I spoke to someone today who said that my order is definitely in the warehouse, it's just waiting to be picked. I've been told this a couple of times before now, I'm just confused as to why it would take over 7 days to pick/dispatch an order. 
I'm considering cancelling altogether and moving to a different network. It's just a constant fight with Vodafone every year.. there's alway some issue.

Yes I did. Unfortunately I cannot reorder they have launched and investigation into the issue 

Despite me cancelling the phone today I was told my phone was due to be delivered on the 6th. I ordered this phone initially on the 24th October. 

Were you told that by Vodafone or given a slot by DPD?

I was promised to have it by the end of this week... They don't dispatch/deliver over the weekends as far as I'm aware, so I doubt they'll be sending it same-day today haha.

I'm not hearing these problems from customers of other networks, so I don't know how Vodafone managed to mess up so badly.

I ordered mine on 22nd November, was given next day delivery - still no sign of the phone- has anyone actually received their phone

I ordered mine on the 10th November. I've contacted multiple times and have been told it's delayed by 1-3 working days every time. It's been delayed by 1-3 working days for the past 3 weeks now!
I spoke to someone via chat yesterday who promised that the handset would be with me either yesterday or today... that's looking extremely doubtful lol.

Apparently it's been packed and is just sitting in the warehouse.. has been for weeks now.

I'm considering just cancelling the order, waiting out my contract and moving to a different network.

O2 has most of the models in-stock for same-day collection or next day delivery, same with EE.

Doubt I'm going to receive the phone this side of Christmas. What a joke lol.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know what's been happening @IsoyaD - I'm sorry for the poor experience you're having getting your new phone. 

If you want us to check the status, please just pop us a message on social media. As soon as it's on it's way we'll let you know via email and once DPD email you an expected delivery date, you can track it on their app. 

Having the same issue! Ordered in the 23rd Nov and still no email from dpd.. Keep being told I'll get the phone in a next few days but still nothing. Vodafone response is appalling. Fed up and angry!