Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Additional SIM to My Account

Hi,I've just joined Vodafone from SKY, and was pondering whether I'd be eligible for discount if I take out another SIM for my wife?  It was discounted with SKY for having the 2 SIMs on my 1 account. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Kind Regards...

Resolved! VODAFONE iphone exchange

Hello, I have a question.  . I upgraded to an iphone 13 PRO. but i don’t think i’m happy with it, if i want to get this exchanged to the iphone pro MAX 13.  but the product is out of stock 6-8 weeks. can i get in contact to exchange in my 14 day cool...

Sim Only Deal for 0870? & Add-on call allowance for 0870?

Hey there,  Due to the nature of my job, I have to call a lot of 0870 numbers. So I would like to see does vodafone provides any sim only deals that includes more than 1000 mins free call allowance for 0870 numbers? Or any add-on packages for 0870 mi...

porting issues

since i switched my number to vodafone 4 months ago, i have been unable to receive texts and calls from anyone who is not on vodafone provider. i have spoken to customer services several times and they are useless, they make me do the same thing ever...

heodo23 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

New financial regulations

See I called yesterday to enquire about upgrades on our business account and add an additional 5 contracts. All was fine until we went to process the order at which point I was being asked for my personal account details which I questioned as obvious...

Breach of contract.

   Hi,So I have been with Vodafone for 7 years now and have experienced nothing but issues from the very beginning - From over billing me, losing payments, accusing me of not paying bills due to them automatically being put into an old, inactive bill...

91B1D782-9E10-4CD6-853F-56933D49C72C.png CE1EDFB8-DA03-4766-B46D-AF36AD40F1D1.png AF3F509D-0B16-468E-8F39-7E33ED9413B1.png
AnthonyR by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incorrect credit default

Can someone help, where do I go to get an incorrect credit default off my credit score. It is a mistake by Vodafone who Iv spoke to several times regarding this, they didn’t end my contract as I instructed them which resulted in debt collectors hound...

Sim swap e sim

Should it really take a week nearly to swap a sim e sim? The useless chat and even the shop told me wait 24 hours. That was yesterday and now I’m being told on chat wait ANOTHER 24 hours. This is really pathetic now, surely it shouldn’t take this lon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Error logging into Vodafone account

My Vodafone home broadband service was activated today (circa 8am this morning) and all has been running smoothly with the exception of logging into the MyVodafone account I registered using my Broadband order number. I've contacted support agents tw...