Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Still no Wifi Calling on Galaxy S21 Ultra

I have just received the S21 ultra and wifi calling is still not working. The option is available in the settings but it just will not work. Spent over an hour in chat yesterday with tech support, they sent the settings to my phone 4 times, which I n...

Help with weird scenario

Hello all!first thing I need to mention - I don't personally do pay monthly contracts, so I am unsure of the process.Two years ago on Black Friday, my friend was trying to claim a black Friday contract deal on the iPhone 11. He accidentally typed his...

Evogg by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving from Vodafone

I'm moving from Vodafone after atleast 10 years. I didn't want to but the multiple "technical issues" I've had upgrading recently have made me decide to switch networks instead of trying to upgrade.My number seems to have transferred to my new networ...

Stickny by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incoming calls failing

For the last 3 months now, i have had an issue with incoming calls failing. I get no notification of these calls coming in however i have had various people tell me they have attempted to call and has failed multiple times giving them”call failed”or ...

Resolved! Unable to receive calls from EE network

Hi, I am Vodafone Business customer. I am unable to receive any call from EE network. The people using EE can't contact me just get a dial tone as if the number no longer exists. But i can call them and send messages. I have done everything even I ch...

asim2021 by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancel Discovery Plus

I want to cancel by Discovery Plus subscription. The Vodafone Entrainment portal is not available `(displays error after loggin-on), and after waiting for about an hour in chat cue, the chat was cancelled.Any advise?

Employee Advantage Scheme

Hi,I have just upgraded my phone.  Before upgrading, I enquired about the employee advantage scheme, however the code was not sent.  I subsequently entered a chat with customer services who informed me that I should go ahead and order my upgrade onli...

Click and collect

Is click and collect still an option when purchasing an upgrade? I cannot find it when at checkout but on the website and on live chat they have said this is a possibility. I have also tried with various phones and the option is still not available. 

Beckym11 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How To Find Historic Data Usage

i have a pay-monthly plan, which allows 8Gb data each month. How can I find out how much data I have been using over past few months? This would be useful in knowing so that I can find the right plan next time.