Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 pro max 1tb delayed

Jared-ains
4: Newbie

Hello guys 

So I I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 1tb silver on the 23rd of October, I have been tracking it on the Vodafone order tracker it's gone from 6 to 7 weeks to then 3 to 4 weeks, then 1 to 2 weeks and today it updated me saying it will be delivered on the 22nd of November. My question is how accurate is this order tracker? Or does it give everyone the same answer for the same date we ordered? What I mean is, is there someone in Vodafone who checks the stock then updates it manually or is it automated? The real question is will I actually get my phone on the 22nd of November?! I have waited ages now signed the credit agreement on the 23rd of October. My phone is broken so I am in desperate need for this phone. Anyone else ordered their iPhone 13 pro max 1tb around the 23rd of October and have received theirs? Or if not what date is the estimated delivery for you guys ? Many thanks for any answers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jared-ains - once the online tracker updates with an expected delivery date, it's usually very accurate. 

The day before delivery you'll get an email from DPD to let you know they'll be delivering your phone the following day - then in the morning on the day of delivery they'll email you an estimated hour slot. If you have the DPD app you'll also be able to track it on there and manage your delivery 🙂

View solution in original position

72 REPLIES 72

I’ve been waiting since the 23rd October I keep being told the phone have been picked and due for dispatch but unfortunately it still hasn’t been delivered 

I would have cancelled my order if I were you. I'm on the verge of doing it and it's been 2 weeks.

23rd of Nov is a joke never kind the 23rd Oct! 

Spoke to someone on chat again today and was told that it will be yet ANOTHER 3-4 working days.. but wait, he also said that it may actually be 3-5 working days... No one in their company actually has any idea what's going on and they're all just giving the same generic advice to try and satiate customers, but it's not working.

I find it impossible to believe that my order has just been sat in their warehouse for the past 2-3 weeks and all it's waiting on is for DPD to collect. They're saying they're experience delays, but how is it delayed if it's ready to be collected? Surely it's as simple as telling DPD to pick it up? 

I signed the contract with them on the agreement that delivery would be within 2-3 weeks, which has now passed. They're pretty much now in breach of contract and I'm certain there are grounds to take legal action. 

They should not be allowed to get away with treating customers so poorly.

I spoke to them again today and still the same answers.. Another few working days. I also can't cancel my order until I receive the handset.. Joke.

I don't understand why they can't organise another courier if they are having issues with dpd. It sounds to me they are blaming dpd! 

They obviously don't have stock and are just trying to fob us off. 

Take a look at their Facebook feed, it's completely littered with loads of other customers complaining of the exact same issue.

How have Vodafone messed this up so poorly, yet every other network seems to be doing fine.

Still not dispatched hun ! No sign of the phone, they just lied to me yet again and I have it on the chat logs, i may even take this further, as took 3 days off work. None of them knows what is going on. They pass the problem around to different departments and each department passes it to another they dont have a clue and dont want to resolve it they just hope we cancel! No one can be bothered to manually pick it !! Absolute nightmare I even have the highest team on the case the directors director's office and they are having troubles with the people putting their heads in there hands I really think they don't have a clue how to fix it. I may have to cancel all together and reapply. But that is another dent on my credit file. I am going to call today none stop until they sort it out! 

hi lovely just   the same just been in vodaphone shop we are allocated so may may lines on or contract so we would not under go another credit check we would just have to cancel the contract and swap the device am fuming am so unhappy now making my blood boil x

Hello hun

Did you cancel your order and make a new one ? I will cancel on monday if it's not been dispatched by monday they are telling me mon or Tuesday now they keep telling me different dates it's a terrible situation 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jared-ains, I've just checked our social feed and can see one of our team's replied to your message requesting you complete security with us. Once this has been done we'll be able to check your order status and provide an update.

Mark i have replied now pls can you assist thanks buddy