Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

porting issues

heodo23
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

since i switched my number to vodafone 4 months ago, i have been unable to receive texts and calls from anyone who is not on vodafone provider. i have spoken to customer services several times and they are useless, they make me do the same thing every time even though i tell them i’ve done that already and it hasn’t worked. i’ve been sent new sim cards twice and had my account fully reset at least three times and it still does not work. one time when i spoke to someone on customer service, they told me it was an issue with the port-in when i switched to vodafone and gave me an email address to speak to the porting people. however when i emailed this address i got a message saying the address doesn’t exist?? tried this three times. i spoke to customer services again after that simply asking for the correct email and instead they decided to go through all the processes i had already been through, assuring me that it would work this time, rather than just pointing me in the right direction to someone who can actually help me. it has been really frustrating for the last four months as i can’t access a lot of things such as my bank account and i have still had to pay my full bill every month even though i am only getting half of what i am paying for, as my mobile data works and i am able to send texts and make calls to anyone. does anyone know how i can actually get through to someone who knows what they’re doing???

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm not surprised your frustrated and unimpressed with the current situation @heodo23 

Not a good start to your Vodafone experience at all !

Ask the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to involve their Porting In Teams to get this resolved.

You can also make this official via complaints/code-of-practice 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams are also part of the customer relations team.

Ask them that it's reasonable to have some form of credit applied to your account to cover the loss of usage you've experienced due to these issues.

Ultimately if Vodafone can't resolve this after 8 weeks from you raising your complaint they'll be compelled to provide a Deadlock letter where you can then involve the Communications Ombudsman to arbitrate on your behalf to bring this to a reasonable conclusion.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thank you!!