cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

zero signal for weeks now, physical sim or Esim no good.

allenjones2003
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I don't even know if this is the place to post this because I cannot get through on the chat as Tobi bot has been offline or unavailable for days and im checking throughout the day. I can't call the number because i've had no signal for 2 weeks now! physical sim is completely dead, esim seems to now be completely dead too when it was a little intermittent, i managed to call someone yesterday through my work phone but I can't keep doing this, so I'm hoping someone from Vodafone checks these groups! 

I do not want to be paying for a service that you cannot provide. Who can I talk to about ending my contract if this cannot be resolved? 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

So you have two numbers on Vodafone and both don't work? Are your account payments up to date?

I would suggest you call Vodafone on your work phone and ask them.

hi, no just the one phone number, but my signal just died with my physical sim, no idea why phone has worked perfectly fine in my area since i had it, never had a problem, but then signal strength slowly degraded until just nothing, no signal, showing as no sim. I spoke with Vodafone who set me up an eSim for my same number, this worked for a day then did the same, no signal, nothing. Phone is a brick unless on wifi.

I can't spend 30-60 mins on the phone to vodafone while at work again. and the chat bot just seems to not work. incredibly frustrating.

Hi @allenjones2003,

Thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving any signal. Our Social Media team are on hand to be able to help you with the connections issues, and if you need a new SIM ordering the team will also be able to get this sorted.