Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IPhone 5c unlock

Keziabulled
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
  • I was given an iPhone 5c after my other phone got broken. However it is locked to Vodafone and my original sim is with giffgaff. I have temporarily been using a Vodafone sim but in order to log in to my Apple ID  and therefore download apps, transfer my data etc I have to verify on my original number so I really need to have the phone unlocked so I can access this code. Is there a way I can get through to someone at Vodafone to help me with this ? 
2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Keziabulled 

Apple devices will already be unlocked.  If after trying an alternative SIM and synchronising to itunes the device is still locked speak to the Social Team here: Contact Us 

@AnnS wrote:

Hi @Keziabulled 

Apple devices will already be unlocked.  If after trying an alternative SIM and synchronising to itunes the device is still locked speak to the Social Team here: Contact Us 

Unfortunately this device is not unlocked,  I've tried the sim and it says it's not supported. I cannot access iTunes as it wants two factor aunthntication to the giff gaff number which I am unable to access until it will work in the phone. So any advice on how to do this would be great please.