Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Obtaining MCK code

endoftether123
2: Seeker
Having spent almost three months and hours on telephone and online chat, all of which promised to resolve the issue, I still cannot unlock my phone. I have the NUC - which hasn't worked. I need the MCK code as the phone is frozen. One advisor said he was requesting it and I should have it within 48 hrs but a week later another advisor said to contact the nucresolutions team - the email just refers to the online form to request NUC code which I already have. The phone is bought and paid for and I want to pass it on to a friend. HELP PLEASE!!!!
38 REPLIES 38

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Maybe try speaking to the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Twitter @endoftether123 

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

The Social Media links I've provided are the Official links that the Vodafone Forum Team here would provide you once they caught up and have read your thread.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, thankyou for your suggestion. I will try it but don't hold out much hope!

Much appreciated.

Brynau

Hi

Did you ever resolve this as I have the same issue and am not getting any response from Vodafone, its so frustrating 😔😔

Thanks

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Brynau Have you dropped us a message on Facebook or Twitter? Please make sure you include your Community username with a link to your post and we can provide you with the mastercode.

Of course I have, I have tried everything. So frustrating and not getting any response from Vodafone. Been with you 18 years and spend a good £50+ a month, disgusting service. 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Rest assured @Brynau, we'll do everything we can to get you your unlock code. Has our Social Media team been able to help you?

Nope

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Brynau Did they explain why they weren't able to obtain the NUC for you?

They said they ordered it from Samsung and it would take up to 10 days. That was on the 27th March!!!