Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Obtaining MCK code

endoftether123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Having spent almost three months and hours on telephone and online chat, all of which promised to resolve the issue, I still cannot unlock my phone. I have the NUC - which hasn't worked. I need the MCK code as the phone is frozen. One advisor said he was requesting it and I should have it within 48 hrs but a week later another advisor said to contact the nucresolutions team - the email just refers to the online form to request NUC code which I already have. The phone is bought and paid for and I want to pass it on to a friend. HELP PLEASE!!!!
38 REPLIES 38

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry there's been a delay getting your mastercode from Smasung @Brynau Due to the current restrictions we are experiencing a delay getting these. If you contact us by replying to our current conversation and we'll be happy to chase this for you 😊

What do you mean reply to the current conversation, what do you think I have been doing?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

If you've responded to our latest Facebook or Twitter message, please be assured we'll be working on this for you @Brynau. At the moment, we're not able to check on the progress of your messages with our team as we'd need your Community username to be included any messages you send to us on Facebook or Twitter.

Thats my point no one is responding 

I have the same issue. And speaking to Samsung Support UK Team today, they clearly state that Vodafone provide the MCK Code.... see screen shot attached.

So..... Vodafone?...

I gave up in the end and purchased the codes from  a really good site in the end, Vodafone and Samsung are useless - go to simply unlocked, cost £15 but you get all the codes you need for the device 

Waste of time vodafone do nothing keep just trying to send me nuc code when I need mck code

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dan3003003 , when we request an mck for you, we need to contact the phone manufacturer, when we do, it can take up to 10 working days for them to provide this. If we've requested this for you, please wait the full 10 working days before following up on this. If the agents you've been in touch with are having difficulty requesting this for you, pop us a private message through one of our social channels and we'll be more than happy to request this for you.

I've been doing that it's now the 14th the staff don't even no what I'm talking Bout when I say mck code and all they do is send nuc code which I have about 6 times 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry there's been a little confusion over requesting your MCK @Dan3003003. So I can get this escalated to our NUC resolutions team for you, add a link to this thread and your community ID to the conversation we're having with you and we'll get this raised.