cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone curve tracker error keeps changing power modes.

chrisjay2001
2: Seeker

HI, Im new to this forum so I hope Ive posted in the correct place.

I have a Curve tracker and for the most part it has worked ok. Apart from me having to resync it every few months. I use it in my car and up to now it generally works fine. But lately, every time I go to the app to check the status I noticed that it keeps switching from 'Power save' mode to 'Everyday' mode!!!

I will change it back to 'Power save' mode and then the next time I check the status it has changed again to 'Everyday mode'. It is so frustrating!!!

I dont know if anybody else has experienced this problem, there are only basic minimal settings in the app that do not help. There is no way to speak to anyone at Vodafone to help fix this issue, so I have ended up on this forum.

So if anyone can help fix this ongoing issue I would be very grateful. If there is a Vodafone moderator on this forum I would appreciate you taking the time to look into why this is happening and to give me advice.

Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3

dmaco

Hi Chris, 

It seems that this is a bug with the latest app update.

I have noiticed this on two curve trackers i own.

Have both set to Power Save mode, but they just switch back to Everyday mode, as soon as the app is fully closed (not placed in the background on Android)

Hopfully VF will read this or it has been reported elsewhere and they fix it.

Hey @dmaco and @chrisjay2001 I hope you both are well! 

We have a dedicated team that deal with all things to do with the V by Vodafone services. Please drop them a message here so they can get this issue checked out. 

Maybe you could just give us the answer to the really basic question instead of sending us to somewhere else that doesn't answer either!!