Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

2 months of trying to gt one number set up

BEERISMYGOD
3: Seeker

i have been trying to get one number setup for 2 months now and i keep geetting stuck in a endless support loop, they have taken the EID of my apple 7 watch 4 times and still have not been able to set it up. what can i do to get this sorted? thee only reason i took out the contract was to connct my watch.

7 REPLIES 7

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's get your watch connected @BEERISMYGOD. As we'll need to request your account details and ask for your security information to look into this, please pop us a private message through our social channels. Once you're in touch with one of our team, we'll be able to get any issues straightened out and help you get your watch connected and synced with your phone 😊

been in contact with support on messenger for 10 days and it seems like im stuck in the same support loop. 4 or 5 times now they keep esscalating my issue and it never gets resolved

i have been with support on messenger for just over 3 weeks trying to resolve it and they have been unbale to fix it

BEERISMYGOD_1-1644009178503.png

they now recommend i ring up 191 for tech support which i already tried and led me here in the 1st place.

please help me get celular working

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry we've not been able to get data connected to your Apple watch yet @BEERISMYGOD. Pop us another message and ask the agent you're in contact with to escalate this with our Tech team for you. I can see they've advised we're unable to take any further troubleshooting steps for you, but we can escalate this to our Tech team on your behalf. 

after 4 months my watch is paired, the issue was my account was not maintined properly on vodafones end and i was on a pay as you go profile instead of a pay monthly. it was only picked up when i rang the complaints phone number and a manager picked it up

BEERISMYGOD

today i have notcied the data plan/ one number has stopped working. unable to load not in use data plan and unable to sign in to my onenumber account ... been waiting for someone to answer on messenger for 15 minutes already

I'm sorry to hear this has now stopped working @BEERISMYGOD - messages are replied to on a queue based system and we'll be in touch as soon as we reach yours.