Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Replacement Apple Watch Series 6 not working with IPhone Mobile data plan

Rebe1Heart
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

7C130A83-737B-4374-B42D-D6384986033F.png

Have an iPhone 12 Pro Max on Vodafone contract, Got an Apple Watch 6 also on Vodafone monthly contract had to send back Apple Watch due to it being faulty received a replacement  which was a new watch, when I received the watch it would not connect to my iPhone contract mobile data plan, 4 E-Sim swaps later 4 - 24 hour waiting periods and it still isn’t working, also made a complaint but they just told me to do the same thing told me to do another E-Sim swap,  after the 25 hour period I never get confirmation saying it’s been completed or successfully done, when I try to add data plan it just says unable to configure data plan, I’m starting to pull my hair out keep getting sent round in circles to different departments all telling me to do an e sim swap I can’t take anymore I need someone who knows what they are doing on how to fix this any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm not surprised your getting frustrated with this @Rebe1Heart 

Sounds like your account in some way is still seeing the first watch as connected,  maybe.

My suggestion is to contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's to see if they can help as they too have account access but not via this forum.

Social Media Team Link.  

Connect your Apple Watch to your iPhone. 

How-do-I-activate-and-set-up-a-device-with-eSIM. 

Vodafone onenumber. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.