Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5s STUCK on Apple logo

LimeOG
2: Seeker

So I wanted to re-install my iPhone 5s to factory settings, I went on Erase all settings/data and after I done that it went onto the Apple logo load up screen with a progress bar that hasn't moved in a whole 24 hours. After multiple restarts it's still deciding to stay the same.

Here's a list of the things I've tried:-

- Reinstalling iTunes (Following the instructions on the Apple website)

- Leaving the phone turned on for a few hours

- Tried to put into recovery mode but the phone will literally not do anyting for me, it's frozen. (or I just can't because my phones home button is dodgy and doesn't like to work sometimes but I've tried to do it atleast 100 times so I think it's just frozen).

My phone will not connect to any computers (It did one time but then it ran out of battery half way through the restore process through iTunes so I screwed myself there). I really need help as I need my phone turned on asap.

Kline Morris

15 REPLIES 15

rick8226

Solve your problem of iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Error. This site has explained step by step process.This problem persists when you have tried to jailbreak your iPhone. This may also happen if you are trying to update or restore your phone.When your iPhone 6 stuck on apple logo without restoring and does not boot up completely, it triggers a mini heart-attack. https://resrc.io/how-to-fix-iphone-stuck-on-apple-logo/

Hard reset of your device solves many problems. Just hold both home and power button until Apple logo appears. I don't know this process of iPhone X.

This will not change or affect any of your information, data or apps on the device.

Although, If you don't want to apply this, You can try some other solution to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo problem.

Burden

Usually, you can boot your iPhone into Recovery Mode or DFU Mode to wipe your device. And the iOS bug or software update error that leads to iPhone 5s stuck on Apple logo will be removed. After that, connect your iPhone to computer and restore backup file from iTunes or iCloud.

conysun

Actually, I think you still can try these.

Force Restart iPhone

Press and hold the Power button and Home button together until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.

Use the iOS repair tool, which can fix iOS system problems without data loss.

Put Your iPhone into DFU Mode

Step 1. Run iTunes and plug your iPhone into the computer. Slide the button of the slide to power off to the right to turn it off.

Step 2. Press and hold the Wake button for 3 seconds. Keep holding the button and hold the Home button at the same time for about 10 seconds.

Step 3. Release the Wake button but continue holding the Home button for another 5 seconds. If you see the screen turns black, then you have already completed DFU mode

Check this tutorial if you need: iphone wont turn on stuck on apple logo

Good luck!

conysun

Actually, I think you still can try these.

Force Restart iPhone

Press and hold the Power button and Home button together until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.

Use the iOS repair tool, which can fix iOS system problems without data loss.

Put Your iPhone into DFU Mode

Step 1. Run iTunes and plug your iPhone into the computer. Slide the button of the slide to power off to the right to turn it off.

Step 2. Press and hold the Wake button for 3 seconds. Keep holding the button and hold the Home button at the same time for about 10 seconds.

Step 3. Release the Wake button but continue holding the Home button for another 5 seconds. If you see the screen turns black, then you have already completed DFU mode

Check this tutorial if you need: iphone wont turn on stuck on apple logo

Good luck!

ErisLi
4: Newbie

Generally speaking, for stuck Apple logo issue on all iPhone devices, using an iPhone system recovery tool can get it repaired without data loss. If you don't mind using a third-party application, you might as well have a try.