Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

live chat not working

Demich
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was in the process of buying a phone in the live chat with the agent Ian but I haven't yet made my payment when the live chat went off and now will not load again only the spinning is all I can see. Pls help to reconnect me back to my chat with the agent so I can complete my purchase

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sometimes a soft reboot by turning your phone Off and On can help along with closing down your browser and relaunch it and or clear your cookies if you can in your browser or use another device to log on with Live Chat.

The Live Chat agent should have left notes on your account so another agent can pick up where the last agent left off.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I'm chatting from my laptop I've tried everything, still not working. By this do you mean I shut down my laptop? Safari is the  browser I'm using how do I close it down like you said and how do I clear cookies? nothing seems to work.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Demich I understand that this is important to get sorted. To clear your cache and cookies in the Safari app on your Laptop, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up men. Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.

If livechat is still not working as it should you can also discuss upgrade/new connection orders over the phone with our teams on 191 (from a Vodafone number) or 0333 304 0191 (from an alternative number).