Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

After Change to eSIM, no internet access on 4G

rk0022
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have been success scan QR Code to activite the eSIM in my Pixel 8 Phone, the call and sms is work, but the connection keep going "Exclamation mark", no Connection! call to help desk confirm 2 times no overdue payment.....try to set again the APN...Still Not work....Anyone can help me?😭

4 REPLIES 4

Andy

Hi @rk0022 It does sound like there is a possible setup issue on your device, especially if you're able to use calls and text. So we can take a closer look at this, could you please reach out to the social team via the details here, and we can check over your account and work with you to get this resolved.

Thanks for your reply, I take a screen capture in my mobile, try to full hard reset (....Lost my data...) and follow "Set up your Google Pixel 8 Android 14 for internet" but still not work.....191 helpdesk only a phone call...Therefore I place the screen cap here......could you please tell me more advice???😫Screenshot_20240531-081911.pngScreenshot_20240531-081930.pngScreenshot_20240531-081944.pngScreenshot_20240531-081956.png

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you @rk0022, to help us do this, please pop us a message by following the link Andy provided 😊

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Try to delete any APN it lets you delete, reset APN to default, reboot, ensure Vodafone APN is selected.