Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 2

tawnyowl63
4: Newbie

Can anyone tell me if VF will be stocking the Fold 2? I guess it might be as the Fold 1 is still ‘no longer available.’ I’m holding fire on my next upgrade decision!

38 REPLIES 38

I've not received any emails yet, though they did say to wait 3 days for an email, when did your place your order?

I placed my order on the 19th Sept at around 9pm.

I placed mine on the 19th sept as well but around 1pm they didn't tell me it was out of stock, sent me an email 3 or so hours later to notify me im expecting an email tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Would u mind letting me know when u get ur phone VF says their have a first come first served policy and I just want to put that theory to the test, I'll do the same and let u know when I get mine thanks. 

Yes let's do that, i recieved another message this morning saying the phone is still out of stock and will get back to me in the next 3 days. I will continue to post updates as of when I receive them. I believe first come first serve is a load of rubbish. If so I expect a decent amount of compensation for this as we was able to make a order on something that is out of stock just to make sure they make there money. 

I actually called VF to cancel my contract on the 19th which I should have done, they offered me a better deal and told me the phone would be with me in 4-6 days, it was only after I placing the order I was informed that the device was out of stock I made a complaint and the lady I spoke to told me that the agent that sold the phone to me was aware that it was out of stock! But still went ahead with the order, I've escalated my complaint and I'm waiting for someone to call me by latest tomorrow, and yes I'll be looking for a significant compensation for these underhanded tactics. I'll keep u updated as and when, and if u need the complaints number let me know I'll send it over, good luck mate 

Hello everyone, 

I’ve ordered the fold2 on the 18th at 6 o’clock in the morning .... still haven’t received it , they said it takes between 4-6 working days , tommorow is the 6th day. I haven’t received any email saying it’s out of stock . 

Has anyone received it ?

Not sure if this is true or not because VF have a history of fobbing people off but I was told by an agent today who spoke to someone on the warehouse that everyone who ordered their phones before the 20th should be getting it on Monday next week, again this is just what I've been told and there is no way to validate it. 

Hi @Gabriel1988 if you have your order number to hand you can check the status by clicking here, or if you drop the team a message through our social channels here and we can check the status of your order 😊 

Using that order tracker link I get "We're sorry, we can't display your order at this time".

Phone ordered on 18th at 14:19. Just get a message every 3-4 days saying it's out of stock but they hope to have it soon. Will update me in a few more days. When I ordered it just said 3-4 days delivery, I went with Vodafone rather than outright as I thought it would be quick, if it's going to take a few weeks I might as well have bought it from Samsung and got the custom colour scheme I would have liked.