Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mi 9 Miui 11 upgrade Sim problem

Rednose66
4: Newbie

Hi. After waiting for a Miui upgrade for over a year Vodafone has rolled one out today. I've done the upgrade and I am unable to enable my SIM card and hence unable to make calls. Any ideas? TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone, thanks so much for flagging and rest assured this is something we've been working on with the manufacturer to get you all connected to what you love again. 

To keep you all updated, Xiaomi have advised that a patch is going through final testing through their side and we're looking to verify this from our side today.

All going well, this patch should be with you over the next few days, by next week at the very latest.

Please don't try any troubleshooting steps such as a factory reset or arranging a repair of the phone as once the software is out, this will resolve things for you.

Once we have confirmation that the fix is working and when it can be released, we'll let you know ASAP here. 

View solution in original position

457 REPLIES 457

Hi Natasha,

My phone is on 11.0.6.0 (QFAMIXM) version.

I didn't get the update.

Could you tell me is there any way to get this update?

Best regards

Not a Vodafone ROM 

@stessederic  
If you telling me that this is not Vodafone ROM.
I already know that.
I updated my ROM to 11.0.6.0 version for trying to fix the problem but it didn't work.

So I need help to get this new update.

Where/how do I access the patch?

There is no way to contact anyone... tried through vodafone app talking to tech people, they had no clue this issue existed!!!!

Not impressed at all!

No reply from the messenger/facebook either!

I've had an system update on my Mi9 just now and my SIM is now accepted!! I've got all my services back. Fingers crossed it stays like this.

Lucky you! No such luck for me...I give up.

Update has worked for me now 😁

So, took sim out, reuploaded update, did factory reset and.... IT WORKS!!! Carer can have their phone back and I can regain my sanity. Still can't believe it's taken 6 days. Definitely changing contracts when I can... Kevin Bacon anyone 😁

I got the updates I made it and it still doesn't work. everything like others. I pulled out the SIM card I put it on, I turned it on and nothing but I turned on the Vodafone card to another device and it works, but by accident I put the O2 SIM card in Xiaomi and everything works on O2. Vodafone bellows don't tell us that it's Xiaomi's fault !!! version after update 11.0.4.0 (QFAEUVF) Someone can explain it. Thanks