Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My phone can't send texts, keep saying they have failed, have full signal

mshee93
2: Seeker

My phone normally can send texts fine but for the last 2 hours it keeps saying the texts have failed

I have turned my phone on and off, I have full signal and have tried sending texts to lots of my contacts and not succeeded

37 REPLIES 37

jaysonwalters87

I'm having the same problem but keep receiving the message "error 0". Does anyone have any solution to this please?

Hey @jaysonwalters87 sorry to hear that you've been having issue with your texts. This could indicate that the network setting on your phone need updating. We'd recommend resetting on your phones network settings before following the steps on our device guide here. If you need to more specific instructions, please let us know the make and model of the phone you're using 👍

steady1
3: Seeker

My mom has the same problem when she sends me any messages comes up sending failed don't know why can you help

Hey @steady1 I hope you're doing well! If you have already tried the steps Farai shared in this thread and it hasn't helped, please ask your mum to reach out to the Social Media Team or LiveChat Team so they can investigate this further. 

steady1

still no further progress regarding this issue

Thanks for the update @steady1. If the steps provided didn't work, did your mum manage to get in touch with the Social Media team about this issue? 

steady1

Not that i can think of she's tried speaking to other to see if they have this issue i've not heard anything yet

Thanks for letting us know @steady1 If she does require any assistance, please can she reach out to our team here so we can help.