cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note10+ 5g Wifi Calling (no option in settings)

Gupi
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Dear Community/ Vodafone,

After several attempts by your IT team over 'Live Chat' my phone is still not appearing to have the option to select Wifi Calling.

I bought this phone from Argos, sim free unlocked. The reason I choose Vodafone is because I know you support Wifi Calling for unlocked phones.

Please will you help sort this out so that I can start to use this functionality. After calling Samsung they said that only Vodafone can push this option onto my phone.

If this option is not available yet will someone please tell me when it will be and if when it does, will I be able to get it on my phone, even if i bought it from third party ?

Please find attached images of my issue.

Eagerly Awaiting,

Gupi

(Samsung Note10+ 5g)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I finally managed to get WiFi calling on my Note10 + 5G. I had to spend about 20 minutes on live chat before they finally sent the correct configuration via a network message. 

View solution in original position

15 REPLIES 15

Good

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5g with this same problem, having recently switch to Vodafone.

The Vodafone device guide is headed:

"Turn Wi-Fi calling on your Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G Android 9.0 on or off" - a useful resource once upon a time, but my Note 10+ has been updated to Android 12.

I've had an OTA message from Vodafone saying WiFi calling is activated, but still no menu option to turn it on.

Anyone else?

Is there a solution please?

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @heskie - sorry to hear you're also having some issues getting this set up. 

Please come and speak to us over on social media, so we can look into it further for you 🙂

Thank you for replying. Yesterday I typed into TOBi, and, sticking with it,  eventually got through to a helpful human who sent an OTA fix and it's now working. 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm really glad to hear you got this sorted in the end @heskie - If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us over social media.

What was the solution they came up with please?