Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with Unlocking Phone

Mags264
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Help needed. Very long story but my husband is with Vodafone.  He upgraded in March and gave his S7 to me. Unlock code put in not worked. Vodafone saying new network fault. My network saying vodafone. After 2 months I went down the pay as you go route. 30 days now passed requested unlock code. Received it still not worked. I get the message SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK. Can anyone help?

Thanks

46 REPLIES 46

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Philip11 – I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems unlocking your phone.

Can you please let me know which code it is you need and what error messages you’re seeing on the phone?

@Kate_P  – I’m disappointed to hear of the problems your husband’s been having with his SIM and phone. So I can help get this sorted, please ask him to follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent to you.

Hi .when I insert another sim into the Vodafone phone a message says ,sim network pin blocked ,enter sim network puk .. I have entered the cide number from the unlocking team at Vodafone. But it does not make any difference as the message remains on the screen can you help please 

Kate.P

How did this get resolved please?

Assuming it did 6months later.

I am in the same position with Vodafone waiting for a master unlock code. It is now over four weeks since original request of Mastercode.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @KateB - we'd love to get this resolved for you as soon as possible, it's sounds like you've waited long enough for your Master Code. 

One of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this for you. Find out how to get in touch here.

Seriously how long does this master code take to generate??? Surely simply a case of Vodafone putting phone details such as IMEI into unlocking software and generating a code!!! Absolutely ridiculous service!

TJ

I'm sorry about the delay @smistry82. Did you pop your username and link to this thread in your message too @KateB

How do I do that?!

I have been through this complaint process for 5weeks. I don't really see how adding a link to this "community" page is going to make a huge difference!!

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @KateB, it's so we can pick this up quicker so we can help. Copy and paste the URL into your Facebook message and our team will see this thread. 

I have been experiencing exactly the same problem. No-one in Vodafone is listening when I tell them the NUK they have provided doesn't work for my Samsung A3.

I must need a Master Code, but whenever I speak to someone they keep responding with the same NUK code. I have been promised so many return phone calls and nothing. I have now been told it's been escalated, but I am still left with a locked phone, it is so frustrating as no one is listening and no one is getting back to me. This has been going on since July! 

Contact watchdog at BBC as well, the more of us that do the more likely watchdog are to respond.