main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Vodafone Smart N10 VFD630

SOLVED
View solved solution
Peterpoos
4: Newbie

I am also dealing with the admin team via private messages.I have just sent the IMEI to them in letter format,rather than a screenshot image or in number format.

Peter

View more options
bramwel_l
2: Seeker

Dear Admins - please could you contact me too? I am having exactly the same problem (same 90.51MB download, same fail at 25%) Best regards, Luke

View more options
Peterpoos

The latest update from my end. The admin team sent me a private message a couple of weeks ago,in hope that the problem had now been resolved.After following their instructions, I am sorry to say the situation was still the same. I sent the following reply back to the admin team QUOTE " Thank you once again for your message. I am sorry to say,there is no change. The same details as before keep appearing i.e. Verification problem,,,Size of update and the % completed etc. Regards Peter END QUOTE. This reply back was sent on the 4th August 2020.Still waiting to hear back from them.

View more options
GazHo
3: Seeker

I've just tried to update again ... and it worked. Same on my wife's phone. It was a bit slow and took ten minutes to do but all good. I know Admins have been working behind the scenes and it seems they've done the trick. Thanks to all concerned.

View solution in original position

View more options
Peterpoos

Thank you so much GazHo for your recent post. I can now also confirm that the update has gone through,without any trouble.Yes,it took about 10 mins.What a relief to see the % figure go higher and higher 🙂 . Thank you also if you have contributed your comments and suggestions to this thread.

View more options
Jcrouchrr

The update reappeared on my phone this morning and failed at 25% again 😢

View more options
Case

I have just tried to download the update again and have the same failure.

View more options
phil94thomson94

Mine's failed too.

View more options
Tash

@Jcrouchrr @Case @phil94thomson94 Hi, I'm sorry to hear the recent update hasn't worked for you all! Is this still the case after restarting your phone and completing a manual roam?

(To do the manual roam, please connect to a non-Vodafone network and allow this to fail, before switching back to us again - you can find the settings to do this in our Device Guides when searching 'Select network').

View more options
phil94thomson94

Still fails.

View more options
Josh

@phil94thomson94 What phone software version are you currently running? 

View more options
phil94thomson94

Android version 9.

View more options
Tash

Thanks @phil94thomson94 - we've raised this back to the team that implemented the changes to find out what we can try to get this updated for you.

View more options
bipperty

Any update? I'm still getting the same error message as reported by others.

View more options
MarkD

Hi @bipperty, what software version are you currently running on your phone & how much of the update completes before it fails? 

View more options
bipperty

Android 9.

V01.11316.VF.20-[Pie-9]-01

Stops at 25%

View more options
Josh

@bipperty Are you running the update via the phone itself, or are you doing the update whilst connected to a Laptop/PC? 

View more options
bipperty

On the phone itself.

View more options
Josh

@bipperty Have you or are you able to, try and update the software via a laptop/PC? i.e. connect via USB and run the update through windows

View more options
Jcrouchrr
I assume this is a further update as I have the problem again. 
View more options