Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ipad Data consumption

StewartH
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Can someone from the tech team advise me how to get a breakdown of my data consumption ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

redpages
17: Community Champion

If you register for My Account (available in the top right corner of the screen) this will let you log in online and access online billing. Here you can see breakdowns of both billed and unbilled calls and data usage. You could also look at the My Vodafone app for the iPad. 

There are also a couple of data management applications that you can get from the Apple App Store although these are very much a guide only and your bill would be the final say in terms of charges. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

redpages

If you register for My Account (available in the top right corner of the screen) this will let you log in online and access online billing. Here you can see breakdowns of both billed and unbilled calls and data usage. You could also look at the My Vodafone app for the iPad. 

There are also a couple of data management applications that you can get from the Apple App Store although these are very much a guide only and your bill would be the final say in terms of charges. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community