2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've lost my phone and it is dead
Is there any way to track it and find the location of it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

redpages
17: Community Champion

You'd need to get in touch with customer services to bar and blacklist the number and device, especially if it's a contract phone in which case you run the risk of someone finding it and building up a high bill if they don't hand it in. Either call customer services on 03333040191 or go through live webchat via the contact form

In regards to tracking the phone itself, it depends if you've set up any tracking services on the device beforehand, such as third party apps which will let you trace the phone via GPS. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

redpages

You'd need to get in touch with customer services to bar and blacklist the number and device, especially if it's a contract phone in which case you run the risk of someone finding it and building up a high bill if they don't hand it in. Either call customer services on 03333040191 or go through live webchat via the contact form

In regards to tracking the phone itself, it depends if you've set up any tracking services on the device beforehand, such as third party apps which will let you trace the phone via GPS. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Is the sim not tracable via vodafone

Hi @Thewoodster454

We’re unable to track the SIM from here.

Thanks,

Gemma