Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Messages Not being received by a samsung user

Amyrimmer1992
2: Seeker

I can send texts to everyone apart from one number who uses a samsung phone! I'm receiving this persons texts but they aren't getting mine! Any reason for this?! I've tried deleting & re-adding the contact. Deleting message thread & starting a new one! Made sure the contact isn't blocked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amyrimmer1992
For some reason the samsung phone had put my messages into spam therefore the person wasn't getting my texts to his inbox! No idea how or why this happened, but proem resolved!!

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Please double Check that either you or the other person has not accidentally blocked your number for texts.

http://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT20122

Android http://m.wikihow.com/Block-a-Number-on-Android

Did he other person recently change from an iPhone to android. As they may need to de register their number.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Amyrimmer1992
Checked to see if either number is blocked but no they aren't. I'm receiving his messages from his samsung to my iPhone. But he's not receiving mine! No he's had a Samsung for years & didn't have an iPhone beforehand.

BandOfBrothers
You could then either speak to Customer Services to ensure your account is ok and at the extreme sometimes a sim swap can help.

Is the other person on Vodaphone too ? They may need to ask their Network.

Current Phone  >

Amyrimmer1992
Yeah both on Vodafone & we have tried everything! Will have to contact customer services. Thanks.

BandOfBrothers
You're welcome.

If you find the solution would you update your thread incase someone else searches for a similar issue and finds your solution.

Current Phone  >

Amyrimmer1992
For some reason the samsung phone had put my messages into spam therefore the person wasn't getting my texts to his inbox! No idea how or why this happened, but proem resolved!!

BandOfBrothers
Awesome.

Result and thank you for providing the solution.

Current Phone  >