main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

S5 problems

4: Newbie
Tested out of box and it was fine. Had phone for about 2 weeks no problem. Only happened after update but did update all apps at same time out of my control. Will do factory reset later. Shame but I hate this phone but love it at same time.
View more options
16: Advanced member

after you do a reset when it gets to the Google log in in tick back up boxes and restore

then it will not put any apps back on

View more options
4: Newbie

So did reset and like you said let google put all apps back on for me. When all done and finished guess what...........yep still bad readings. So did it again but this time i put all apps on manually and tested after each one and all good. Scratching my head could not figure it out. Installed facebook and a calendar called Biz calendar but couldnt get them to sync so thought i had to use google+ but as soon as i did this readings went up again so disabled google+ and down they go.Hopefully this is the problem but does it sond feesable that this is/was the problem??!! Now all i got to do is get facebook to sync with my calendar

Barry

View more options
16: Advanced member

Google+ sounds like its piccassa which is a picture sync

open your Google account up and untick all bar contacts and calender then try Google again

This is pointing to a sync issue that can drag things down

View more options