Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SSV3 not connecting to new iPhone 6 and iPhones on OS8

mark990
4: Newbie

The SS has been working fine for the past year or so with our iphone 4S and iphone 5. Wife has a new iphone 6 on the same number, I have same iphone 4S with OS8 and daughter has the old iphone 5 on OS8. Now all 3 don't connect to SS. I have checked the numbers in the dashboard and all are active. The SS has solid red light, solid white lights on the 2 left icons but no longer shows the right hand icon light when making a call. This use to light up when connecting a call.

Have tried reset but still no go.

Using BT Homehub 3 which was all good upuntil last week.

Any help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jesus H, the iphone 5 also works!

View solution in original position

19 REPLIES 19

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Please go through the Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread as this may help you to resolve your issue.  It has links to the key things you can do to try and resolve the issue you are experiencing

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

Does anything in https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/ help ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi

I've reset the SS and the router but still has 3 lights but no 4th light when trying to make a call from either of the 3 phones. 

I've tried that but still the same. 3 lights and no connection.

Mark

drey_p

I wonder if it needs to have an update forced through to it?

One of the eForum Team will be able to advise the best course of action and will be in contact soon

PWIAC

OK, how do they contact me? Is it a phone call or posted here on the forum.

BandOfBrothers
The Tech Team should come across your thread and intervene to help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks. Maybe you should be working for Vodafone 😉

drey_p

They'll get in touch with you here on the eforum and will ask for what ever additional information they need to assist you.

The Sure Signal serial number is one thing they often ask for as they are able to access it remotely, so it may be worth posting that.

PWIAC