Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal V3 - Only 1 Mobile Connected

sammyh25
4: Newbie

I have a new SureSignal V3 and can only get one of our two mobiles to connect successfuly to the device, both mobiles are set-up correctly online.

Chat Room Advisor suggested powering off the mobile, removing the SIM for 10 mins, then reinserting and power back on. This doesn't seem to have worked. I have forced the mobile to look for only a 3G signal but it still connects to the very weak signal from the local mast and not the SureSignal, the other mobile is fine and has a strong signal, can make calls and send texts, illuminating the 4th light on the SureSignal when in use.

The SureSignal has been reset once or twice but makes no differnce. I have also removed and re-added the troublesome mobile once or twice, resetting the SureSignal each time, but it still doesn't connect.

One mobile is the S7 Edge and the one which won't connect, the S7.

SureSignal Serial Number is: 43164603516

Mobile which doesn't connect: 078xxxxx516

Any assistance greatfully appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @sammyh25

I've had a look around Vodafones Help and Support Pages. 

"Here are some reasons why your Sure Signal may not be working with your phone in this Link >  My Sure Signal is working but not with my phone. What can I do? "

And Vodafone Troubleshooting Guide.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you.  Have had a look at the help pages and contacted Vodafone Chat Room staff, nothing has made any difference.

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome:)

I note you've removed the number and then re added it. 

It maybe worth trying to remove it for 24 hours and then re add it. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sammyh25 I've resynced your Vodafone Sure Signal to help resolve your issue. 

Please allow 6 hours to pass before your device obtains a connection and starts working again. 

Let us know if you need further help. 

Both mobiles now connected to the SureSignal, but now we don't get any text messages!

Calls work but SMS messages don't, and as soon as the SureSignal is disconnected all the SMS messages flood in. 

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sammyh25 That's unusual to hear! 

As the issue you're experiencing isn't one that we've come accross before, we'd suggest de-registering your Sure Signal temporarily for 24 hours and then registering it again. 

Let us know if this helps.