Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal control panel

muirwoods
4: Newbie

Hi

Anyone know where the SureSignal control panel appears now. Vodafone have redesigned My Vodafone and there's now no option to access SureSignal settings that I can find.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cineriv
16: Advanced member

Hi muirwoods,

This should help you ....

On the 'My Vodafone' home page....

• Select 'Manage' next to the main number.
  • Under account services select 'Manage services'
  • Select 'Sure Signal'

Hope that works for you,

Mike.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

cineriv

Hi muirwoods,

This should help you ....

On the 'My Vodafone' home page....

• Select 'Manage' next to the main number.
  • Under account services select 'Manage services'
  • Select 'Sure Signal'

Hope that works for you,

Mike.

Hi  Mike

Really appreciate your help. I discovered that two phones of family members had been removed from the list of authorised access devices. Although I've added them back, and they've received the text to confirm they have access, neither seems able to connect.

Anyone else had anything similar?

cineriv

Hi muirwoods,

Have you tried restarting the phones?

Hi

Yes. Restarted several times. Deleted the two accounts and reinstated them. Turned 3G off and on. Reset network settings. Oddly, the two phones which had been deleted are both the iPhone 4S - one on iOS 8, the other iOS 9. Neither work. However, an iPhone 6+ is working as it should. Really odd.

Further update on this....

I've now restarted the SureSignal and checked out one of the two iPhones which won't connect. It can see the SS and talks to it, but it doesn't get authorised - as if the Vodafone system won't give it access. So it looks like everything my end is OK, and it's down to authorisation issues.

cineriv

Best left overnight I think, Sometimes it does take time for devices to authorise.

Good luck.