Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Basics Sim Only Tariff - Registering problems

JJ-1
1: Seeker

I am trying to register for a vodafone Basics Sim Only Tariff as here:

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/bundles-and-sims/sim-only-deals/basics/

I cannot get beyond the data request screen - there is no next or similar button active.  I have completed all the information required (including bank account details, credit card details and spend manager - all sections have green ticks against them) but cannot proceed - what should I do?

I am an existing pay as you go customer and wanted to switch to this.  I understeand that I need a new sim and phone number and then can port my current one to the new sim card.  I have tried with my current email address (doesn't like as a duplicate to my existing account) and another one that I use, both without success.  I have called the vodafone help line and visited my nearest vodafone shop.  They cannot set this up for me as it is online only (via uSwitch apparently, but that just takes you to the link above).

Any help gratefully received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @JJ-1

Basics are only available through affiliate sites. 

Try clearing your cookies and pc cache and try again.  If problems persists there should be a help section on u switch. 

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @JJ-1

Basics are only available through affiliate sites. 

Try clearing your cookies and pc cache and try again.  If problems persists there should be a help section on u switch. 

Thank you.  Clearing the cookies and cache and using a third browser did the trick.  Have registered ok now.