Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Business Account Billing

AlexJJ
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have had a Vodafone business account since September, 2016.

Despite trying on numerous occasions on line (vodafone livechat helpline) over the past 5 months and using the Vodafone telephone help line they have not been able to allow me access to my monthly bills (on "my account").

Every month I receive a message by text to my phone to go on-line to "my account" and when I do so every time I try to register the following message appears:

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later. - [2b1]"

I have visited the vodafone shop 3 times in Buchanan Street, Glasgow, once in Buchanan Galleries Glasgow, once in The Forge in Cambuslang and once at Breahead. None of these shops could help me with "my Account" vodafone issue.

In fact, most blackly refused to help and said that they do not deal with these issues and that I had to resolve it "on-line".

When I explained that I had tried on at least 5 occasions to solve it online and that the technical staff on line had not been able to do so, the shop staff merely stated it was not their problem and that I was to go online to solve it. This is clearly a problem.

This issue has gone unresolved for nearly 5 months. 

I only wish to have access to my monthly billing and Vodafone have not be able to provide this service in any fashion.

Before I had my business account this was never a problem as I could use their App. Unfortunately this app does not work yet for Business accounts which is ridiculous

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Your Vodafone Business Account Manager by phone or Live Chat should be able to remedy this for you. 

Unfortunately the Vodafone Team here do not have business account access. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have tried Live Chat on numerous occations however they can't solve the problem.

How do I locte my Vodafone Business Account Manager?

BandOfBrothers

Hi

All contact information is in Contact-us.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AlexJJ Were you able to locate your Business Account Manager? 

Please keep us updated.