cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Sure Signal won't work with any devices - Why is the Sure Signal service page down ?

apdavoren
3: Seeker

I have 3 phones on a Sure Signal as we don't have mobile coverage. Every now and then it seems to lose one or two of the numbers. This time it's lost all three. I've tried hard resets etc on all devices, the lights indicate it's happy.

It took two days for me to log into my Vodafone Account as the new 2-step login process requires I click for a text, drive somewhere where there's a signal, wait for the text and drive back to enter it. Unfortunately the texts usually take more than 20 minutes to come through so they've timed out before I can use the code. Please Vodafone, stop being so useless. No-one needs the extra security and it just makes things unecessarily complex (and reliant on Vodafone technology).

Finally I got through and the Sure Signal services page is down with some cutesy ("we're working real hard") banner. The support video on the page goes to a youtube dead end. Is this a technology company ?

Now all I want to do is de-register my sure signal and get the hell off Vodafone. I can't even do that.

Does anyone know when I might be able to get to my Sure Signal settings ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

If you've moved numbers to another network and lost access to your Myvodafone then customer service via phone or live chat would have to de register it for you so your wife than can register to it as the new owner. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Not sure why you think I'm handing it over to someone else. I'm not. I've now been able to add my husbands phone to the SureSignal. Vodafone kept telling him they had activated his new SIM card but they hadn't. They have now configured his new phone/SIM to the SureSignal. This took 5 phone calls over 2 days to sort. V disappointed with this. We were given so much inaccurate information during 4 of those calls. The last guy sorted it and confirmed that the SIM had not been activated at all despite us being told by the 4 people before him, that it had!

apdavoren
Thanks. I would have but I didn't know the web page would be down. Will go through customer service.