cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Hi Jadeanne1,

You don’t need to worry, we can get this for you if you contact us from here.

James

I recently purchased a phone via Carphonewarehouse but can't get my account or pin number.

Ive tried texting 97886 but get the same message as above and tried phoning 191 but can't get anywhere with that either.

Is their any other way of doing it as i wanna transfer my number over from O2 and get into my account :Smiley_with_tongue_out:

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi AndyD_U,

We'll see what we can find out for you. Click here to get us your details.

Dave

If I've helped at all today, why not leave me a little feedback?

Dannyb90
2: Seeker
Could you send me my account number too please

Hi Dannyb90,

To get your account number, you can either:

- Text the word "Account" followed by your postcode to 97886 (free of charge)

- Call us on 191 free of charge from your mobile and ask for your account number (you can also set up a PIN whilst you're on the call)

- Contact us by email here.

James

Donnaa-Teee

Hi could somebody please help me i'm new to vodafone and i cant few my bill online as i need my account number ive tried texting account and my postcode but its saying i'm not eligible is there any other way i could found out my account number please

Hi Donnaa-Teee,

We can certainly help you with this.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

Has this REALLY not been sorted after TWO YEARS??

Come on Vodafone... sort it out!!!

jaypdan86
Same thing here, just took out the contract and have no idea of my account number of pin. How can I find this out?!

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jaypdan86,

Your Vodafone account number is 8 digits long if you're on a consumer agreement. It'll be included in the paperwork or email that accompanied your agreement. :Smiling:

I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here if you've not yet received or misplaced your original copy. 

You can also obtain it using any of the methods in our Contact Us link at the bottom of each page. :Laughing_Face:

Cheers, Ben