cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Im having the same problem and i have tried the text message and was wondering if i could get the email to

Thanks

Hi

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Matt

Natalieb2408
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I seem to behaving similar problems to everyone else. I took out a contract for an iPhone 4s last month and without realizing I binned the paper that had my account number on it. I tried sending an e-mail asking if I could be reminded of my account number and received a reply asking for my address, post code, payment method and account number, which obviously I do not have. I have also tried texting 97886 and have received the same "Sorry you are not eligible for an upgrade" reply.

Hi Natalieb2408

Simply follow the links provided in the post above as these contain all the information needed to resolve you're query :Smiling:

Thanks

Matt

danamarie

Hi there, i was wondering if i could have one of those emails to.  I need an account number and pin for my iphone 4.

Thanks

LostOrigin
2: Seeker

Same as above, can't get a PIN :Sad_face: help plz?? :Smiling:

Hi LostOrigin,

We've added a section to our Forum FAQ's that will assist you with your query, you can find it here.

Thanks

Andy

samnblaze

i am having the same problem where do i find my account number / pin number i've tried everthing and its really annoying cause i cant use the full online features in my account. please help.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi samnblaze

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum. :smileyhappy:

I have sent an email across to the address you registered with on here for you to complete and reply to, this way we can provide you with the requested information.

Before replying though I would strongly recommend you visit our FAQs as there is a section Finding out your Vodafone account number which you will find a quicker resolution.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

clanfieldjb

I too would like to be sent the email to retrieve my Account number?