Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

android lollipop

removeduser
4: Newbie

On Saturday night 'myvodafone' said I could download lollipop . when I clicked on the link it disappeared. What's going on?

23 REPLIES 23

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

This all sounds a bit odd.  My Vodafone is the billing app so it wouldn't tell you that there was a firmware upgrade for your device.  You can see if there is an update by going into Settings , about device, check for updates. 

PWIAC

Yes it is odd. However, it happened, hence my question. 

The live chat team said the launch had been delayed but didn't know why.

removeduser
Typical of what I heard about this forum. No useful response.

Hi @Stuart1962

The latest update is in the process of being rolled out. If there's an update ready, this'll be available in your phone settings.

Thanks,

Jamian

So what is the approximate date for this landing? Or when should it be done by? I really wish you people would give us proper information instead of being so evasive.

And how do I opt out of badges? I'm a grown up not a child...

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Vodafone isn't evasive. They just won't give out any information until it's hard and fast  - no speculation.

And you can't opt out of badges - it's part of forum 'culture'.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

removeduser
So when is the galaxy s4 getting Android lollipop? 'Myvodafone' said it was due to be downloaded on Saturday, now it's gone.

removeduser
It's being rolled out, therefore it is a project. A project must have a time frame. It might not be hit or may have to be extended but it is a timeframe. I would have thought a bright lad like you would have known that jeffi baby.

And my response was directed to 'Jamian' (is that a real name?) who probably can find out the answer, not you who, with all due respect, can't.