Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

android lollipop

removeduser
4: Newbie

On Saturday night 'myvodafone' said I could download lollipop . when I clicked on the link it disappeared. What's going on?

23 REPLIES 23

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

With all due respct back to you, this is a public forum that anyone can post to.

Jamian will not give you any further information and, as a fellow customer who knows how the network works, I've given you the pertinent and relevant information as to how this network answers questions.

and don't disrespect my name again please - you did say you were an adult.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

removeduser
Sorry Master

I didn't realise you were such a sensitive soul.

Do I lose a badge for this??

jeffkinn

@Stuart1962 wrote:
Sorry Master

I didn't realise you were such a sensitive soul.

Do I lose a badge for this??

No you just lose any goodwill that regular posters on here might have together with their help. But you clearly won't be bothered by that or take notice as you've just asked the same questions again despite knowing that you won't get any further information.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

removeduser
Jamian

Please confirm the agreed timeframe for this roll out. There must be one, it's a programme.

Kind regards

removeduser
You sound rattled jeffi

I guess I will have to live with having no virtual friends.

Woe is me.

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi All

Please conduct conversations on this forum in a polite and friendly way. Unnecessary aggression or baiting is against the house rules and further action may be taken if these rules are breached.

We will not share information on timescales or estimated dates of rollout until we are sure they will be concrete. At this time I do not have any further details on this matter for you.

Badges are a part of the forum and you are not able to opt out of them. I apologise that you do not find them to your liking.

removeduser
How is my post 'aggressive'? I asked a question, it wasn't answered then some smart Alec started interfering where he wasn't needed.

removeduser
As you don't have the information requested, please put me in touch with the people who do have this.

Ellis_VF

Hi

Postings which are designed specifically to provoke a negative reaction from other forum members are not acceptable. While we may not always agree on what other members are saying, I expect everyone to conduct themselves in polite manner. Again, I ask you to stop using antagonistic language and refrain from name calling while on the forum.

The information you are requesting is not available. As I have stated previously, we do not have a confirmed time for this and will not be providing estimates on the rollout. This is the position for Vodafone as a whole.

removeduser
You said I was aggressive. You have shown no examples and now move to name calling? This is quite pathetic.

Toe the line or you are off??