Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

extremely poor customer service

marantz
4: Newbie

Ordered a tab 7 prime last tuesday and had to talk online twice and had to call twice,then the order was cancelled and when online once again and spoke to a sales person for over an hour who helped me yet again place an order online,waited a couple of days and nothing so spoke online to be told order was ok just need to wait 2-3 working days,this is now the 3rd day and have still not heared anything from vodafone,my wife upgraded to and iphone 7 a couple of weeks ago and that arrived 2 days after ordering it,i will be going back on chat later to cancel this order and going elsewhere for a tablet,

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I'm wondering if the item is out of stock ?

I'd specifically ask that question. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

no they did a check and told me it was available for 1 working day delivery,i have seen on here other people having problems with online ordering,don`t know why the sales person could not do it her end for me.

i will be going back onto chat later to see if its still just sitting in my account,if it is i will cancel and go elsewhere.

BandOfBrothers

Ok. 

I hope you get a satisfactory resolution to this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

not holding my breath

Go elsewhere while you still can – customer support only gets worse.

spoke to them again and was told it should be with me tomorrow,i have heared it all before.