cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

online complaint form no longer available?

jocata
2: Seeker

What has happened to the online complaints form that Vodafone customer services has asked me to fill in? too many complaint to handle? Joke company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@jocata wrote:

What has happened to the online complaints form that Vodafone customer services has asked me to fill in? too many complaint to handle? Joke company.

Hi there

Vodafone have changed the way they deal with complaints.  The online form has been removed and replaced with a dedicated phone number.  You can find out how to make a complaint here

PWIAC

View solution in original position

18 REPLIES 18

Still no online form though - the link on that page to the online form is the same as the one for the link above, it just diverts back to the page where it gives all other methods of contact other than a form. 😞

There is also an address where one can send a complaint. However, it doesn't look as if anyone from Customer Service (and I use that term very loosely) bothers to open the mail as I have written TWICE over the last couple of weeks and haven't even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement. It seems that agreeing things with the Live Chat operators is a waste of time as the accounts team just do what they want, and in this case, they are overcharging me.

Really not a happy customer and will leave as soon as my contract ends.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Written correspondence should be addressed to the Customer Relations Manager and I always suggest sending as Recorded Delivery so it can be traced. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Its probably worth logging with the Complaints Team that referred you to the form that its no longer available - they may not be aware it has been removed from the website.  That being the case, if they are asking you to use it then they must have an alternative for it once it has been removed (other than a formal letter, as mentioned above). Also, if there's more than one agent referring people to a removed form this might be something that the Tech Team would be able to flag up to avoid further issues like this one. 

Thanks BandofBrothers, butthat is who I addressed both letters to, as per the info on the Vodafone website:

Customer Relations Manager
Vodafone Limited
The Connection
Newbury
Berkshire
RG14 2FN

Will definitely send the third letter Recorded and tell Vodafone that I expect to be reimbursed for the cost!

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome @k31thw

I think for the small monetary outlay it's definitely worth sending important correspondence via Recorded Delivery for peace of mind that the letter has reached its destination creating a paper trail. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ruthbird

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our Credit team who'll be able to help with your query.

Everyone else, please speak with the Live Chat team or give us a call on 191 and we can escalate your complaints this way. 

63johnw
Hi. If you do send a letter I would advise using recorded delivery so you can prove you sent it should that be required in the future.

jocata
The online link no longer works. The "dedicated" complaints line is a joke. I've been pushing my complaint around Voda for months. All the staff are helpful enough but there are no joined up departments. I'm sure this is a deliberate strategy to p*** us off enough that we give up. I've been with this money grabbing firm for over 20 years and spent over 15k with them. Vodafone's customer service rating is rock bottom after years of broken systems. It's time this firm had a UK based (English as first language) customer service team that treated its customers properly. I will not be renewing my 3 contracts. Good luck to anyone finding resolution with their complaints and be prepared to repeat yourselves over and over and over!