Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4th no show engineer visit

Porl
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

What an absolute slideshow, today is the 4th day that I've been "promised" an engineer visit to install CityFibre FTTP, I get all the emails and texts stating that an engineer is booked to do the install, but no one ever shows up, no calls, no texts or email to let me know I'm wasting yet another day off waiting for an engineer.
I've made far too many calls to the helpdesk on 191 but all I ever get is sugar coated lies and fobbed off, to me 191 is just a pointless on hold place where no one has any real ability other than to make fake apologies coated with pretend empathy in order to get you off the phone with some excuse or other.
There is an open complaint which is also being largely ignored, I can’t even ring in to talk to complaints department as my reference number is not recognized by the automated system.
I can’t even contact another provider as Vodafone are “partnered” (also know as monopoly) on connections for the first year after the fiber have been laid.
Is this just the way Vodafone operates, I get that people with great service don’t tend to write on the forums but there are so many similar stories here?

0 REPLIES 0