Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Boardband router not received

mm0825
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My boardband due to be activated tomorrow but I still haven’t received my router. I haven’t received any update from anyone regarding this. This is first time I order from  Vodafone, and I’m already disappointed with the service. 

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Have you checked your account on-line?

If you have had no updates, something may have gone wrong.

hi, 

Again, I’m new to Vodafone.. I tried log in to my account but failed, I believed until ur service activated  you won’t be able to log onto it yet?? maybe I’m wrong? I ordered it through Vodafone web directly.. had all relevant info email to me initially and the link to track my order. however, it never updated and it still saying my order is being processed but not dispatched.

Jayach

@mm0825 wrote:
Again, I’m new to Vodafone.. I tried log in to my account but failed, I believed until ur service activated  you won’t be able to log onto it yet??.

Yes that is often reported on here. personally my account was active immediately. (as far as I can remember, it was 3 years ago)

@mm0825 wrote:
had all relevant info email to m initially and the link to track my order. however, it never updated and it still saying my order is being processed but not dispatched.

If the link you were given is still saying that, something would appear to have gone wrong, you will need to contact them.

Ripshod

You should have been kept updated by email. If this hasn't happen you can safely assume your order has failed for some reason.

https://vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd