Broadband activation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Broadband Contract

Hello.I have just registered for the fibre 2 broadband (to be activated in the end of October) however I am not sure when the vodafone team will reach out to me and send me a final contract and details?I will be away in the upcoming few weeks and wil...

Rhubar8 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Meant to be activated but still not a week on.

Well not impressed with Vodafone so far meant to be activated on 2/8/24 but now a week on still not activated, made numerous phonecalls web chats, with promises to get me up and running, I feel like I'm being lied to. And actually have because they t...

Changing wifi channels

I have a vodafone thg3000. How and where can you change wifi channel on the above router? Logged into my router I go to WiFi tab at the top of the page, then select "WiFi Settings". Only choices I see 2.4 Ghz, wifi mode, mixed 802.11b/g/nBandwidth 20...

Res light on first day

Had broadband installed today, the engineer was late, not his fault but annoying because I cancelled an appointment that I could have attended if I’d known he’d be late.Anyway i was told the red flashing light would stop after 20 mins, after multiple...

Openreach installation needs scaffolding

Hello, an Openreach engineer recently attempted to install broadband but was unable, I live in an attic flat. He said he needed scaffolding to do this and left. Someone from Vodafone called and said the address is wrong and to call Openreach. The fla...

bradread by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Chat transcript redacted

Just had the most longwinded webchat conversation with a "human" (it definitely wasn't) to simply change a date on my new customer application. I'd already sorted the physical visit with city fibre. At end of chat, the feedback form wouldn't allow me...