Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No router delivered yet

AberdareNeil
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Activation date is 6th December but no router or DPD emails yet. should I be concerned yet as need a stable Internet connection to work from home

15 REPLIES 15

Effie

Hey @AberdareNeil I hope you're well! If you've not yet received your router, please give the Social Media team a message here so they can look into this for you to make sure your router has been dispatched. 

Spent 20 minutes onto customer service who have expedited a manual dispatch. Should arrive tomorrow. Let's see if it arrives.

I'm glad that a router is being arranged for you @AberdareNeil 

Apparently router will take 2 to 3 days. In the meantime activation midnight has come. Old service no longer works and new service not activated. Not impressed. Router no longer accepts password known to be correct so now without internet or ability to interrogate router.

Jayach
16: Advanced member

@AberdareNeil wrote:

Apparently router will take 2 to 3 days. In the meantime activation midnight has come. Old service no longer works and new service not activated. Not impressed. Router no longer accepts password known to be correct so now without internet or ability to interrogate router.

That is strange, as they used to use DPD, and when I had a replacement sent out it arrived next day. Hope you get it soon.

Don't understand the last comment, what router no longer accepts known passwords? Changing supplier should have no effect on access to original router.

All sorted after a long bout over tobit with a helpful CS member. Existing router reset and reconfigured remotely.  Took a few hours to update but in meantime could not log into account. Let's hope it stays stable.

Jayach

Glad it's all working for you now. 😀

Whilst Internet is working there is no phone dial tone and phone led blank on router. Been passed to level 2 hbb team to sort out as voip issue on line.  Spent time with them only to be told they need to escalate. Still being promised the replacement router will solve all issues. Conflicting advice from different parts of voda does not bode well. Router is now overdue and no idea if one is turning up.

Jayach

If you are currently using a THG3000, the new one will be the same (Unless you are getting Pro II), but if it is registered to your account, it should configure itself correctly for VoIP.