Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing for new customer

Orrsome
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello. I have today been privileged to receive some outstanding help from one of the Vodafone online professionals which enabled me to received internet on my new broadband starting today

However, I noticed that on April 2nd you plan to bill me for a full month of broadband service. Given it only started today that seems excessive and unfair.

Can you please review this. As a new customer, I agreed to £21.95 a month. Not £21.95 for every 11 days service.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Orrsome 

All line rental is paid a month in advance, the first bill charges will be proratered to bring you in line with the monthly billing date, you will have more than a months line rental and will have been billed part of a month, plus one full month.  When you receive the bill giving an breakdown of the charges, you will be able to see the extra days billing, plus one months extra line rental in advance.

There is further help and support on this link: What's included in my first Broadband Bill? 

BandOfBrothers

As there is no account access assistance via this forum anymore you would need to speak with customer service contact-us or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries if you feel billing should need to be looked at and adjusting @Orrsome 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.