Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Keeps Disconnecting

Zmcan97
2: Seeker

We have been with Vodaphone for a number of years now. All of a sudden over the past week or two we have noticed that the broadband signal will randomly come and go. Any suggestions on what I can do or what might be wrong? 

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems connecting to our broadband @Zmcan97. If you've not made any changes to your router position and there's no damage to your connections, we'll need to make sure this isn't due to something from our side. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please pop us a private message through one of our Social Channels and we'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you 😊

MellPea

Mine is doing exactly the same, 1 year into a 2 year contract. Never had any issues before this last week. My mum has even recently joined Vodafone because it was so good! Tried an online chat and they want me to find a tiny screwdriver & undo the plug on my wall to do a test or something? Why would my router and everything suddenly stop working after 1 year of no issues! So frustrating. Did they sort yours?