Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Super wifi booster not pairing with router

colophon
2: Seeker

I am trying to get a super wifi pro booster to pair with the router, but the white light on the booster keeps flashing white. I have the Vodafone Broadband app on iOS, and the published instructions say to 'Click on the super wifi tile' and follow the instructions. However there is no super wifi tile in the app dashboard, even after I have reinstalled the app. The booster box is definitely in a location where there is a wifi signal because I am able to connect to the router in that location from several other devices. Is there an online version of the instructions for connecting the booster? How can I tell if the booster is connected up correctly?

35 REPLIES 35

Cynric
16: Advanced member

"42"

Jayach

@kelvin1950 wrote:

Yup, you’re trying to be obtuse. Is there any way of muting someone on this forum?

Have you any idea of the meaning of obtuse?

Obtuse | Definition of Obtuse at Dictionary.com

jsourbro

I contacted below phone number as had the same problem, I did not have the WiFi booster pairing window in my Vodafone Broadband app. A nice lady, Leona, helped me update the app on my mobile with a push from her side after verifying router serial number, and the setup instructions appeared with a very easy walk through which solved the pairing problem.

I also could not pair router with super booster.

Online help sorted the problem.

First I rest my Super Booster, until Red light flashed, using tooth pick.

Then I was told to press the WPS button on the side of the super booster, for three seconds.

Then press the WPS button on my router.

Online  help monitored progress which I think took at least five minutes

it worked, I they unplugged super booster and moved to another room and rebooted it.

works great, hope this helps

Having this problem here and none of the previous solutions worked.

I guess tomorrow I'll try to give the Super WiFi techs, a ring.

Anyone with any updates?

Had the a similar issue - worked for a day but booster now not showing on the Vodafone broadband App! Amber light flashing.

Frustrating!!! Going back to ask wifi experts 3rd time!!

This worked for a day but booster is now not visible on the App. Ridiculous to have to do this reset daily !! Does anyone have a fix?

Nwarwick

Delete and reinstall the App, then reset the booster using pin hole button at back for 10 secs. Once amber light flashes you can set up booster on the App again. Hopefully this works, However it only lasted a day and booster disappeared again the next day.

Solution:

Called Vodafone and they pushed a firmware update to be compatible with the boosters.

Sorted!

Jayach

@Spin3cho

Could you tell us what version of the firmware you now have.